Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pizza bread

As a child, visits to my great grandmom always involved a stop-over at a local bakery. We would pick out a coconut cake for her, sweets for my sister and I, and most importantly -- pizza rolls. I lived for those pizza rolls. They were amazing. You could heat them up and eat them for a quick lunch or eat them cold, either way, they were amazing! So, when I saw a recipe for a cheesy pizza bread, I knew I had to try it and reclaim some of those memories.

Pizza bread
This is a ridiculously simple recipe, and while it looks like it calls for a lot of ingredients, they are mostly pantry staples. It's really delicious as well, although I'm not sure I cooked it all the way through.

Pizza bread

It was still pretty smooshy on the inside, but fortunately I love bread/pizza bread like that. The husband and I took a slice in for lunch until the loaf was gone, which really only took a few days. Delicious, cheesy, pizza-y, and altogether awesome! Next time I'm definitely adding even more cheese.

Pizza bread
 Taste: 8.5
Ease: 8.5
Comfort: 9

Pizza bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...