Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Korean style pork tenderloin

Over the next few weeks, I'm hoping to work through all of the 2011 recipes I have left to discuss . . . beginning with the Korean style pork tenderloin.

Korean style pork tenderloin

I must confess, I'm not entirely sure what about this recipe earned its monicker, but am always delighted to try out recipes that rely almost entirely on ingredients we already have in the pantry. So, another pretty easy weeknight protein that weighs in at 184 calories a serving. Not bad!

We're far enough out that I can't remember particulars -- which means the meal was neither particularly bad nor fantastically good. So, I will refrain from doing my usual rating of the meat. That being said, it's a quick dish, so if you're in a hurry and have everything on hand, it's certainly worth a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...