Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Browned Butter Cupcakes with Coffee Buttercream

I'm phoning this one in; I'm wiped after roughly 14 hours of work and traveling to and from and between work locations. I know, I know, everybody has those days. Unfortunately, knowing that the experience is shared doesn't make it less exhausting when it happens!

Shortly after the wedding, I decided to make one last batch of cupcakes for fun: Brown butter cupcakes with coffee buttercream. I don't remember enough about them to give them a full rating, but I do remember two things: 1) browned butter is not as hard to make as I expected it to be, thanks to the great instructions over at Bake Your Day, and 2) these were ridiculously delicious! My lack of memory notwithstanding, these are totally worth trying.

Browned Butter Cupcakes with Coffee Buttercream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...