Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Orange Soda Cupcakes

And we're onto the final cupcake recipe in the wedding cupcake competition -- Orange Soda Cupcakes.

Orange soda cupcakes
To be completely honest with you, my reader(s . . . hopefully), this cupcake was never seriously in consideration for the wedding, simply because we were looking for slightly "fancier" recipes. However, I could not neglect trying these out. I mean, soda cupcakes. You can't argue with soda cupcakes. Well, you could, but most people would think you're a little crazy for arguing with scrumptious food.

So, I ventured bravely forth into orange soda cupcake territory. And, oh. Oh, my. These are just delightful. Light, fluffy, and the buttermilk adds this totally irresistible tang that somehow brings to mind all of your best summers as a child. Even though they won't be featured at the wedding (they just don't "go" with our other cupcake recipes), these were some of the best cupcakes I made during the whole competition. Absolutely delicious, easy to make, and really unique. Yum!

Ease: 9
Taste: 9
Comfort: 8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...