Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Buttermilk Pancakes

I am loving our recent push to cut back on our grocery bill to under $200 a month for the two of us. It allows me to explore all kinds of recipes I never really contemplated when we weren't watching our food finances. Turns out that I'd been missing out on a lot of easy and tasty recipes, like this recipe for buttermilk pancakes.

Buttermilk Pancakes

These pancakes are easy and fast. Most importantly, I like my pancakes a little undercooked, and these were super easy to flip even early in the cooking process. Their flavor is exactly what you would expect -- basic buttermilk -- so if you're looking for a fancy pancake, these are not for you. Check out my cake batter pancakes instead! But if you're looking for something simple that you can dress up with any toppings you want, look no further!

Ease: 9
Taste: 7
Comfort: 6

Buttermilk Pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...